Do we collect your information? Read below!
- Here are the the methods of which information is obtained: If you choose to register on our website, order product(s), participate in a contest, reply to a survey, respond to a message such as electronic mail, or if you participate on our site using another element.
- If you order a product or register (optional), we may ask for the following information: your full name, electronic mail address, mailing address, landline number, cell phone number, associated paypal e-mail address, credit card credentials, or other similar information. When on our site, you may browse anonymously.
- Most of the websites on the internet use "cookies", as do we. Cookies are used to enhance your experience upon our website so that we can get the type of information that pertains to you.
Curious how we use your information?
Ways that your information may be collected and used: registering on our website (optional), buying products, entering a contest, responding to a survey, participating in communication via marketing, browsing our website, or certain website elements in such ways:
- Personalizing your website layout and allowing us to send you type of material that you want the most.
- Allowing us to serve you better to respond to customer service concerns.
- Processing your transactions quickly.
- Administering a contest, questionnaire , promotion, or a feature within this website.
If you have chosen to opt-in to let us send you our newsletters, we will occasionally send you them (usually once a month). If you wish to no longer receive e-mail from us, please read the section below titled: "Let me modify or remove my e-mail!".
Credential protection for our visitors
Security is a very important factor for us, both in personal life and using the internet. There are different ways that we be sure that your private information will be safe with us. All information collected with us is held within networks that are secured. These networks are only viewable by employees or contractors with granted rights. Everyone that has access must keep such personal information classified. If you place an order with us, your information is sent through a secure server. We have a SSL in place, which encrypts the order information before it is entered into the database.
Are you wondering if we apply "cookies"?
If we wish, we can contract with outsourced providers so that we will better understand you, the customer. The providers can only use the information to help us, they can not use it to better their own company.
You can disable your cookies if you choose to. To do this, you must look through your internet browser settings. Every browser is different, so we can not tell you how to turn them off, but you can look in your settings to find this out. However, if you choose to disable your cookies, a lot of features on our website may not work, and you will NOT be able to place an order online.
Information that is disclosed involving outside parties
We do not trade, sell, or transfer to freelanced parties any type of identifiable credentials unless you are warned in advance, except for the following description: The term "freelanced parties" doesn't append Buy Pepper Spray Today. Also, it doesn't include web service providers and other companies who help us with operating our site, helping with business, or have a service to help you, as long as all of these freelancers and companies and parties agree that this information will be kept confidential. Additionally, we release information when asked by law enforcement, to enforce site contact, or shelter yours, others, or our safety or property.
Non-personally targeted information can be given to other freelancers, companies, or parties for business usage.
Let me modify or remove my e-mail!
If you wish to edit your current subscription, you may do so by letting us know in your "My Account" preference on our website.
If you wish to delete all of your information permanently from the initial server, please sign into your "My Account" portion of the website and remove all of your personal information. Note, we keep information regarding transactions for record and accounting purposes.
Links for Third Parties
We link to third party websites in effort to provide additional information and/or resources. The websites that we link to have different objectives than ours, such as but not limited to: research. We hold no responsibility for the type of content on these websites that are presented. However, we strive to make sure that all websites are safe and will not track your personal information. If you are concerned with a link, please contact us.
If you have any concerns, comments, or generic feedback, we welcome it! You can contact us by filling out this form: Contact Form
Terms & Conditions
Be sure to navigate the Terms and Conditions category so that you can be familiar with our disclaimers, limitations, and liabilities following the law.