There is a big debate between pepper spray vs stun guns. What’s your choice? Not sure? Maybe I can help you out. I am eager to present to you the advantages of each so that you can make a decision for yourself.
If you need help, towards the end we will tell you which we like, and think is better for certain, everyday situations.
Advantages Of Pepper Spray
- Shoots a long distance, depending on the average pepper spray the keychain or canister will shoot an average of 20 feet.
- Inexpensive – there are a lot of pepper sprays that cost under $15
- Small size – easy to conceal, hide it easily.
- Able to be used against humans as well as animals
- Legal in a large amount of cities and states – animal pepper spray is legal anywhere in the United States
Advantages Of Stun Guns
- Very Powerful – Easily takes down an attacker with ease, just press the button and the stun guns shoots up to a million volts (depends on the stun gun).
- Small, concealable – Perfect for women, comes in different styles and colors.
- Deterrence – The sound of the stun gun may deter the attacker without having to actually use it against the person.
- Nighttime – Some come with built-in flashlights for poorly lit areas.
So, depending on your situation, your choice of self defense product may change. Now, to tell you which we would recommend first. We would recommend pepper spray over a stun gun, and here is why. Pepper spray is less expensive, allowing everyone to stay protected. Pepper spray gives you a distance between your attacker, which is especially important for women and elderly people. It doesn’t hurt to practice with pepper spray so that you can get more accurate aim.
I hope this blog post helps you decide which self defense proudct you would like to purchase, if you decide to buy today, you can get free shipping. Just enter the coupon code “blog” when you checkout at our store and you will get free shipping!